Sunday, April 7, 2013

Star Multipliers



My daughter's best friend is a Star Wars freak and I ADORE her.  So for her birthday I made a quick star wars inspired multiplication game. Of course, we also got her the Lalaloopsy she wanted (aren't they adorable).   That's what I love about my daughter and her friends, they love a little bit of everything.  :) 

So, if you need a quick simple multiplication game for your math stations.  Star Multipliers is just right for you. Students are asked to solve 0-9 multiplication facts. If the student gets the answer correct they keep the card. Incorrect answers are discarded. Special cards allow players- extra turns, lose a turn, lose all your cards and/or  take a card from another player. The game ends whenever the GAME OVER card is drawn. The Star Wars type images will  inspire all your kiddos to play.  Click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment