Monday, February 18, 2013

Squeaky Clean







Squeaky Clean- Long E game

I found this adorable mini bathtub at Target in the dollar spot.  It was even on clearance for $.30!  I just had to create a game around it.  So, its Squeaky Clean time.  As a Reading Resource teacher in a small school -I use a lot of games.  Games are a great way to assess student understanding  and their ability to apply new skills in action.

My 1st and 2nd grade kiddos are working on long E this week.  This game contains word cards for long E vowel patterns- ae, ee, ey and a few e_e.  For a closer look at the game just click on the photo above or here.  This will take you directly to my TPT store.

Thanks
Penny
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky find that little tub was! Such a great skill to be able to look at a clearance section and see a classroom game come to life. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Julie
    OpenWideTheWorld

    ReplyDelete