Saturday, October 15, 2011

Candy Counting Cards

Wow, its been a LONG time since I've blogged. (I'm so embarrassed.) In my defense I just finished up 8 weeks in 5th grade.  It was an amazing experience and I liked the challenges it brought.  I wasn't sure that I'd like working with older students but they were incredible.  It was hard to say good-bye but I'm ready for my next adventure.   Next stop-  Kindergarten (Yay)!! 


                                                          Click on image to download

The weather here in Iowa has been fantastic.  Today is a perfect fall day.  When I think of fall the first thing that comes to mind is food.  Fall means caramel apples, apple crisp, pumpkin bars and of course candy.  My oldest loves plain chocolate.  However, my youngest daughter loves candy corn.  So, with Maddie in mind here are some candy corn number cards.   For more candy corn goodies head over to the Inspired Apple and check out Abby's Candy Corn Bandit--- so cute!!

6 comments:

  1. I was looking for something my students could do in math stations using the mini pocket charts we purchased from Target this summer. This will work! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! These cards are just what I needed. I appreciate that you used ten frames. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the great ideas you share! Your blog is super cute so I nominated it for an award! Hope on over to visit and get the details.
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also awarding you the Liebster award!! Please see my blog for the details. Keep up the great work in your classroom and on your blog!

    xoxo,
    Haley @ Kinder Creations

    http://kindercreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete