Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow- Look what I got for under $25





Look at everything I got today at Teachers Pay Teachers for under $25.00!
 
 (I'm printing the ROAR game as I'm typing- it is sooooo cute!!)

From Babbling Abby- Over the Moon -A Moon Unit, Astronaut Activities, Let's Get Poppin' with Adjectives and I finally ordered the Mystery Box  Activities  (I think I have everything in her store now- but don't tell my husband)


And last but not least from the Fabulous Deanna Jump- Alien Invasion Math and Literacy and Dinosaurs Math and Literacy.  (It's sad -my oldest daughter asked me why I was so excited this morning she said "Did Deanna post a new unit?"  Okay maybe I have a few of her units :)


Remember the 20% off TPT discount code TAD11 is only good til midnight today.  I'm running an additional 20% of items in my store.  Sorry, I don't have anything new posted but keep an eye out so new stuff in the next few weeks.  

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love your site!! I am new to blogging and was wondering if you would kindly follow me!!

    http://smilescrayonsandendlessstories.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete