Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Bunny on a Wednesday Night?

I know it has been a long time since I posted again. March was an extremely long and busy month and April isn't looking much better.  However, I just had to share what happened last night.  While I was at class I got a call from my daughter Katie.   Maddie had lost her first tooth.  I don't know who was more excited Katie or Maddie.   Maddie has been patiently waiting for this day for months. Every day she would check for wiggly teeth.   We had been reading tons of book about teeth and fairies in preparation for this big event.  Two months ago, the dentist finally told her that she had two teeth that would probably be out by Easter.  Dr. Matt was right on the money.  I'm trying hard not to focus on the fact that I missed this big moment or that my husband didn't take any photos.  I tried to wake her up last night to see the space but she when she is out she's out.  So here is a picture of her today with her card and treat from the Easter Bunny.

What!?  Did she say Easter Bunny?  

Yes, just like in the book Silverlicious, the Tooth Fairy was unavailable last night so the Easter Bunny stopped by instead.  He left a note and Dove chocolate truffle egg (my favorite).  Hopefully, the Tooth Fairy will stop by tonight or maybe Santa will.  I still can't believe my baby lost her first tooth. 
She lost the bottom tooth (she has a gap between her top teeth).  

I will try and post something teacher related this weekend.   Take care and thanks for listening to me brag.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again! We have missed you here in blog-land!
    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really missed your "voice" in here in Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks- you two are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete