Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TPT- Pizza Fun- Update

*** Updated-  I just updated this unit with a few more activities.  If you have already purchased it, please log in to TPT and download the updated version.  -  Fraction Booklet, 5- Math Journal Prompts, Venn Diagram, Class Poll and a Story Starter.****Pizza Fun-  I just posted my latest unit on Teacher Pay Teacher.  It started with just a story for my youngest daughter- Baby bear is named "Maddie".  I had so much fun, that I created some other fun activities to go with it.  Slice of Syllable Pizza,  Pizza Pizza Bar Graph,  On time Delivery Cards and Worksheet, Let's add an "e", counting by 5 plus instructions for making chef' hats, and mini pizzas.  Winter can be long and boring so jazzy it up with some Pizza Fun.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog- Love it! :)

    http://teachinghappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks I have bought it already and love it.
    donna

    http://kinderglynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,that is so nice to hear. Hopefully, you'll love the updated activities too.

    Thanks
    Penny

    ReplyDelete